Minggu, 30 Oktober 2016

SOUTH KOREA #2 (School, Project, New Friends)

Flashback

Sorry for not posting for like a really long time.
With this post I will tell you about my Student Exchange life in South Korea.

As you know, when I'm doing SE in Korea I also take some course from Indonesia (Online) which also some teacher of my home university gave me some Assignment. So I'm a lil bit busy because of that.

I'm officially start my Class on Monday March 7th, 2016. The first class that I attend was Principle of Marketing class with Mr. James from Canada as my teachers. This Class was 3 hours class with mostly individual presentation and assignment.

The Next day (Tuesday) I have a Engineering Psychology class with Prof. Cha Woochang because this class is mixed with Foreigner and Korean so the teacher speak Korean and also English.

For Wednesday I'm free, but Thursday I've two class. The First is Engineering Psychology Class and Korean Class.
For Korean class, the teacher actually can't speak English, so he ask for the people who can speak both English and Korean (including me) to help him.

For Friday morning, I've daily meeting with Prof Shin Sungwoo and also some of other people who do some project. In this Project I made a game based Oculus which is kind of FPS Military Game.


March 18th was the Welcoming Party from International Office.
Before that day, we actually have a team which include Foreigner and also Korean. I'm part of Techno 2 Team, and this is My member
From Left to Right

(Kim Wonkyung(김원경)/Bono - Me - 강한경/Han - Citra - Bey - Kim Youngsoo/김영수(Leader) - Kim Youngho/김영호 - Aziz - Jung Jaehak/정재학 - Jonas - Lee Cheonghwa(이청화)/Haya (My Buddy) - Gibs)

In Welcoming Party we prepare some Performance, we sing to Sistar 19 - Ma Boy it's Actually only Me, Citra, Bey, Jonas and Bono. But we do it good so we got the 2nd Place!


Ma boy team feat Leadernim

Techno 2 Team


In this Welcoming Party I met a lot of friends (mostly Korean) and had a really gr8 time!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar